Monday 11 June 2012

I call it " A queen of swirl" nail art




This is one of my favorite nail art design , I was inspired by one of the "Japanese nail art magazine" and I remade it and modify it according to my taste, The reason I named it as "A queen of swirl" nail art  because the swirl is so stylish yet sexy ..... xoxoxoxo

If u all noticed I've done it on nail tips, reason I need quite a long nail to make this design looks sexy, so anyone interested to be my model of this nail art and made it a real one (need to do medium extention on nail to make this design alive ) let me know yaooo girls out there :):)

"FOR YOUR NAILS ONLY" Nail art theme based on the client request (need to inform the theme in advance)
505 C Bishan street 11 #01-412, Singapore
For Appointment please call : (65) 9238 8558

No comments:

Post a Comment