Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hello Kitty X Ribbon


Lyn is my regular client She always come and do gelish, but previously I didn't suggest do extensive design since she is a bowler and she worried gelish can't survive when she need play bowling, but the first simple design (pink and glitter) survived all that so I did more design for the next visit as a request a hello kitty design. She is a left handed so I suggest to did embossed hello kitty only on her right hand which she didn't use much for her bowling  activity, whereas for her right hand I suggest some korean sticker for  easy maintenance.

The Color I used Angel Pro Gelly A7 (pink), A8 (white Pink), A11 (light blue 3 layers).
for the stripe and polkadot I used A7 (free hand ) and A25 blue polkadot. The ribbons and the writing are Foto Finger Korean Stickers.


No comments:

Post a Comment