Saturday 18 August 2012

"SIMPLY BLACK GOTHIC NAIL ART"



Rhea (A famous Indonesian singer, better not reveal her surname hahah too famous) came to me did her nail, just nice for her photo shoot for her promo album, and I suggest black gothic because it's very suit to her style...and as a result she loves it,,,,,and ME TOO....as an artist this is the most satisfying art I ever done....I know sounds hyper (too much) but that's the honest truth :) and because did her nail she refer me a lots other  indonesian client who stayed in Singapore hahah ....


  I use Jacq Burcher (see my other post about this brand review) black, and for art use acrylic paint , for gold use "Tins" nail polish. and use silver stud (not sure how to call this thing) bought from internet (took 3 weeks shipped from Hongkong) but worth the waiting time...love the stud


Another look.....

No comments:

Post a Comment